Victorian Festival Professional Directory
Click on a tag to see all entries in a category. Click on multiple tags to view more than one at a time.
1800BUGGIES is Australia’s largest rental fleet of ATV utility vehicles. Including medical buggies, 6-person transport buggies, all buggies are heavy duty and meet site safety requirements.
With more than 20 years in the event industry we know what you expect from us.
- Social media scheduling
- Web design
- Campaign strategy
- Ad campaign management
- Organic and paid reports and audits
- The Village Festival
- Falls Festival
- Festival of Jewish Art and Music
After Dark Theatre
After Dark Theatre have been creating and designing circus experiences since inception in 2007.
With humble beginnings as a producer, an MC and with a handful of circus artists operating out of Melbourne, Australia, After Dark has grown to over 100 highly skilled circus, sideshow and variety artists, along with a team of designers, producers and technical staff.
The company's international network expands to major companies including Cirque Du Soleil, Circus Oz and many prestigious European circuses.
Annie started her impressive list of credits at just eight years of age when she had her professional stage debut in The Sound of Music.
She also played Marcy in the stage hit, School of Rock, where she again, showcased her exceptional musical ability.
Last year, Annie performed in the US for one of NBC's largest TV programs America's Got Talent and made the quarter finals before coming home to work on the campaign "You Can't Keep A Good Thing Down" for Virgin Australia.
Annie also recently performed in Sydney for the Woolworths Carols in the Domain and on Channel 7 for the Good Friday Appeal.
Architects of Entertainment
Architects of Entertainment (AoE) is an event production agency, delivering festival brands and artists to audiences, event plans and operations to internal stakeholders and unique, safe and accessible spaces to patrons.
For 25 years AoE founders Haydn Johnston and Nathaniel Holmes have lived and breathed live music, touring, production and events.
In 2015 they decided to consolidate their combined experience, IP and client base to form a company.
Five years later and now with over 200 shows delivered under the AoE banner, AoE are a team of five full-time staff, 200 contractors and more than 1,000 suppliers, all working in concert to deliver in excess of 30 show days a year.
Operating domestically and internationally, AoE has the capacity to manage, staff and deliver multiple festival departments simultaneously, delivering shows to spec and on-budget, no matter how tight the deadline.
- Splendour In The Grass / Production Management
- Triple J's One Night Stand / Production Management
- St Jerome's Laneway Festival / Production Management
- Lost Paradise / Event Management, Site Management, Production Management, Event and Set Design
- Fairgrounds Festival / Event Management, Site Management, Production Management, Event and Set Design
Casey Bonacci Events are passionate about creating event experiences with a difference.
They design and manage incredible moments that help to build your brand and connect you with your audience, leaving them asking for more.
Located in Gippsland, they can take the stress out of creating an engaging and memorable event, wherever you may be.
Whether large or small, intimate or extravagant, you're in good hands. Let them make your event vision a reality.
- Booking and Tour Management (global)
- Music campaign PR management
- Music Consulting
- Artist Management
- Music Workshops
- Europe Tour Booking and Management (Algiers, Black Lips, Puncke)
- US Tour Booking and Management (Jonathan band)
- Asia Tour Booking and Management (Puncke band)
- Concert production for Warpaint, Noel Gallagher, Iron Maiden, Body Count, die Antwoord
- Eurosonic Showcase Festival
- MENT Showcase Festival
Chi Wow Wah Town
- Financial controller (including all artist payments and international tax obligations)
- Box office management
- Vendor management
- Bar/hospitality financial controller
Rainbow Serpent Festival
- Bar/hospitality financial controller
Danielle heads up the accounting and finance department for Music Victoria.
Deathproof is a PR and creative agency offering traditional PR and marketing services, digital design, event production and more.
Current and past festival clients include:
- Melbourne Music Week
- Brunswick Music Festival
- Harvest Festival
Selected past performances:
- IsolAid Online Festival / 2020
- Cygnet Festival / 2019 (Songwriter Award - runner up)
- Westernport Festival / 2019 (supported The Badloves)
- St Kilda Festival (solo performance)
- Apollo Bay Festival (Young Performer Award - winner)
First In Last Out
First In Last Out (FILO) deliver management services for cultural and corporate events, festivals and the performing arts, with a focus on Production + Operations Management and Risk + Safety.
Led by Emily O'Brien, together with a bunch of production legends, FILO collaborates with a wide range of independent and freelance production personnel and with other production and technical services organisations.
FILO expands and contracts, allowing the company to engage the most appropriate collaborators for each unique project.
For FILO, Emily O'Brien has delivered the following projects:
- Risk and Safety Lead, Senior Production Management (MONA FOMA 2016-2021)
- Risk and Safety Consultant (ACMI, 2021)
- Risk and Safety Lead, Production Coordination (City of Melbourne - Creative Laneways, 2021)
- Risk and Safety Lead, Production + Operations Manager for Meat Market/Weelam (YIRRAMBOI, 2021)
- Risk and Safety Consultant, Operations Manager (Can't Do Tomorrow, 2020)
Event photography service, specialising in PR focused people photography.
Licensed and insured drone pilot.
Has been commissioned by the following and many more:
- City of Kingston Council
- Food, Wine & Music Festival for 10 years running
- Variety Victoria BASH
- Melbourne Italian Festa
- Groundswell Music Festival
- Globe To Globe Music Festival
Plus many more over the past 15 years and various events and festivals for City Of Glen Eira Council, City Of Dandenong Council and City Of Bayside Council.
Gourmet Gals Bendigo
Gourmet Gals is a mobile food trailer that provides delicious gourmet seafood and burgers at realistic prices.
We are a family operated business available for festivals, shows and any event where you want to provide quality food to your crowd.
Grand WaZoo Kings of Soul
Dynamic soul-funk-rnb band, Grand WaZoo has been entertaining Australia and the world since 1981 - now celebrating an amazing '40 Years of Soul' in 2021.
Boasting a mighty 10-piece soul orchestra of A-list musicians with an additional three stellar singers on the front line, this multicultural, multi-generational bands excellence and longevity attests to its quality - with wide appeal across generations.
The artists are masters of stages, large and small, with significant, vibrant performing experience at major events and festivals.
Selected past performances:
- Globe To Globe World Music Festival
- International Blues & Music Festival
- Eltham Food & Music Festival
- Moomba Festival
- Skandia Festival
- Bayside Festival
- Harvest Festival
- Geelong Beer Festival
- Summer Entertainment In The Parks
- City of Whittlesea Oz Day Concert
- Melbourne International Festival
- Comedy Festival Opening Concert
- Grand Prix events
Plus many more
Greg Champion is an Australian songwriter, guitarist, radio personality and athlete.
Selected past performances:
- Port Fairy Music Festival
- Maldon Folk Festival
- Corryong Festival
- Sandford Festival
- Patchewollock Festival
- Mt Beauty Festival
- Yackandandah Fest
Has performed solo and in a duo, trio and 4-piece.
Experiences songwriting workshop faciliator at Victorian Festivals.
Presenter on Victorian radio, ABC 774 for 39 years.
I Heard Django
A music and events agency on Gunditjmara country, Victoria, Australia.
i hear django provides a range of services, including artist management and mentoring, tour bookings, visa consultancy, release strategies and project/event management.
With over 20 years experience in the music industry, Amy has a wealth of knowledge to offer clients and works with both national and international artists.
Indigenous Outreach Projects
Indigenous Outreach has been running for over two decades in cities, regional and remote areas as a service provider.
They continue to work with schools, health organisations, youth services, councils, shires, festivals and more.
They are a collective sharing a common goal showcasing a passion to connect with youth, engaging them through music and dance.
They are most heavily booked nationally for one week long projects and celebrations of NAIDOC, Reconciliation and Harmony Week to name a few.
IOP use the arts for change through the power of dance and music. They focus on delivering health outcomes and positive messages to youth and community.
Their crew brings exciting, interactive and fun element to events, week-long project or extended tours.
They focus on delivering their motto "no shame, be proud, respect" by encouraging a strong mind, body, spirit and culture.
Their projects have been tried and tested and they have successfully engaged communities across the country and world.
Selected past festivals and events include:
- Yalukut Weelam Ngargee Festival
- Mornington Peninsula Australia Day Festival
- NAIDOC Week Celebrations
- Women of The Year Award Events
- Reconciliation Events
- Harmony Week Events
- Survival Day Events
- The Long Walk
- Sydney Road Street Party
- Performances for various councils, corporate events and festivals etc.
- School and kinder workshops and performances across the state and country and remote Indigenous communities
- Dust Up Festival
Jarrad Thessman (JT)
JT, as he's known to many in the industry, has spent 15 years working in events, hospitality and brand management.
He managed events at various Brisbane venues, before entering the world of corporate events at Metcash IGA, where he ran major conferences and trade shows throughout South East Asia.
Since 2006, JT has also managed various volunteer deployments before moving more into Site and Event Management in 2016.
He has held various senior roles at Beyond the Valley, Factory Summer Festival, Royal Melbourne Show and the University of Melbourne Open Day.
Tripataka performs original compositions by the band members and unique arrangements of jazz repertoire.
The trio finds endless inspiration in the music of North and South India, Bali, Brazil, Cuba and many other musics from around the world.
Trained in these intercultural forms as well as jazz and European classical music, the breadth of the bands combined experience and instrumental resources far surpasses that of a typical contemporary jazz trio.
"There may be only three musicians on this recording, but their combined sound is as powerful and expressive as a great big band. Polymetric drum grooves full of deep funky soul; electric bass lines that float like butterflies and sting like bees; trombone melodies singing, soaring, and diving Tripataka's ensemble sound is astringent, tough, and uncompromising - yet the loose authenticity of folk tradition saturates even the most complex pieces. Composition and improvisation interweave seamlessly, and the total effect is exhilarating — watch the movie inside your head while you listen, because the cinematography is terrific." - Warren Senders, Boston, USA, 2017.
AANTHOLOGIES is a PR and Artist Management agency based in Melbourne / Naarm Australia.
They provide creative and strategic PR campaigns for local and international clients, covering all media platforms.
Specialising in alternative sounds, AANTHOLOGIES focus on finding ways for real people to connect with real music.
They are inspired by boundary-pushing artists and aim to facilitate meaningful storytelling across artists channels.
- Falls Festival, Marion Bay (2020) / On-ground Publicist
- The Drop Festival - National, 5 cities (2019) / Publicist
- Splendour In The Grass (2019) / On-ground Publicist
- CHANGES Live Music Summit (2018) / Publicist
- Pool House Festival (2018) / Publicist
- Falls Festival / Operations Manager, Staff & Volunteer Coordinator, Event Consultant
- Nightjar Festival / Operations Manager
- Melbourne Food & Wine Festival / Staff & Volunteer Coordinator
- Sustainable Living Festival / Stage Manager
- Program Coordinator (artist and venues) / Melbourne Fringe 2021
- Co-curator/Producer of Let's Take Over Festival 2021, presented by Darebin Arts Speakeasy
- Creative Producer at Let's Take Over 2020, Darebin Arts Speakeasy
- Festival Producer of the Guild Fringe Hub, Melbourne Fringe Festival 2019
- Intern at Melbourne Fringe 2018
- Co-Creative Director of TASTINGS Mini-Festival 2018
- Creative Producer - Performing Arts at Mudfest 2017
- Performer at Fringe World Festival 2015
- Performer at Fremantle Festival 2014
- Academic/Researcher (Masters in Arts and Cultural Management, University of Melbourne, 2019)
- Artist (Fuse Festival 2021, Let's Take Over Festival 2020-21)
- Artist Liaison/Artist Management (Program coordinator [artist and Venues] at Melbourne Fringe 2021)
- Programming (Let's Take Over Festival 2020-2021, Guild Fringe Hub 2019, Tastings 2018, Mudfest 2017)
- Logistics (Program Coordinator at Melbourne Fringe 2021)
- Public/Education Programs (Let's Take Over 2020-2021)
With a passion for books, writing, drawing and music, Cat was always destined to tell stories and communicate across a range of media.
This culminated in studying and achieving a Bachelor of Multimedia degree in 2004 from Swinburne University of Technology.
Cat has worked in agency, private and government roles - both external and internal communications.
Her true passion is in consulting, freelance and creative work that doesn't require 9 -5 office duties.
If you need a skilled, experienced writer and content magician, get in touch.
- Press releases
- Artist profiles and bios
Colmed Group includes Colbrow Medics and First Aid @ events.
Leading provider of event first aid, event medical services, first aid training, first aid supplies, medical escort services, safety and various workforce personnel.
Providing on-site emergency event first aid medical services, first aid training and first aid kits (supplies and auditing services) to all types of events and organisations across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Hobart and Perth.
Deluxe Guitars & Backline Hire
Deluxe Backline is the #1 choice for international and local touring artists for backline hire in Melbourne.
Deluxe provide backline services for large scale festivals including Download Festival, April Sun Festival, Rising Melbourne, St Kilda Festival, Laneway Festival, Live At The Bowl as well as for small, medium and large club shows across Melbourne's best venues.
Eastern Beach Art House
Eastern Beach Art House on the waterfront in Geelong offer accommodation and a creative environment for artists working across all disciplines. From those needing an inexpensive break away, to those seeking a different space for creative development or simply a comfy bed and privacy while performing in Geelong. Marty and Helen host this unique, luxurious private guesthouse.
Event Kit are an Event Management company who are expert event makers and love to share their event expertise, industry secrets and best event planning shortcuts with you.
- Event Strategy Consulting
- Event Planner Toolkits
- Event Management
Evoc Safety can assist you with your Occupational Heath and Safety and Public Safety requirements to ensure your event runs safely.
- POPE Qualified Safety Officer
- Volunteer/ Contractor Inductions
- Pre-event / Post- Event Safety (Bump in / Bump Out)
- OH&S Compliance
- COVID Safety Management
- Australian Open / 2018,2020,2021
- Midnight Oil at Mount Duneed / 2021
- Queenscliff Music Festival / 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Portarlington Celtic Festival / 2018, 2019
- Smart Living and Building Expo / 2017, 2018
- Fringe Festival / Online performances with 'The Real Hot Bitches', 'The Dollar Bin Darlings' and 'Gumboot Theatre' October 2020
- Seven Sisters Festival / Accommodation Assistant March 2020
- Unify Gathering / Wristband Attendant January 2020
- Moomba Festival / Assistant Stage Manager for Parade (Sectional) and Staff services March 2014-2020 (no parade in 2021)
Food Family Passion
Available for Hire. A cute, mobile, coffee and dessert bar offering barista made hot drinks, iced drinks and freshly made sweet waffles.
Festivals, events, parties, weddings, corporate, occasions of all kind! Style up the cart to suit your unique event. No two events are the same so contact Food Family Passion for a tailor made package.
Foreign Brothers is a community-based collective promoting local artists and musicians around Melbourne.
Selected past experience:
- FLOW festival / Production and Event Manager
- Soundsystem Giants / Production and Event Manager
- Strawberry Fields / Artist Liaison
- Fairfield in Feb / Artist Liaison
Roving entertainment in the form of multi-skilled solo characters, Giant puppets, Costumed musical acts, activities, Drumming workshops, Circus workshop and more.
Selected previous festivals:
- Whitehorse Spring Festival
- The Clayton Festival
- The Little Day Out festival
- Moomba Festival
- Coburg Festival
Plus many more
Experienced senior festival professional.
Selected past experience:
- Secret Garden Festival / Artist Liaison Manager + General Manager
- Falls Festival / Sponsor build (worked for an agency)
- Big Day Out / Commercial Rights Manager
- Ponderosa Stomp / Festival Manager
- SXSW / Stage Manager
Green Music Australia
Green Music Australia is a not-for-profit charity, working hand-in-hand with artists, festivals and venues to transform our sector into a leader in sustainability.
We convene industry roundtables and lead the Party with the Planet event alliance, which includes festivals like Beyond the Valley, Splendour in the Grass, Falls Festival, Lost Paradise, Unify Gathering, Rainbow Serpent and Strawberry Fields.
Herding Cats Management and Events
Artist Management for Amos Roach (Amos Roach is a skilled Didge player, dancer and musician) and other First Nations Musicians, dancers and performers.
Events for First Nations performers including BlakBeat at Common Rooms and other regular events to present First Nations contemporary culture.
Producers of Neon Ngargee, a traditional contemporary Kulin Nations dance event and cultural installation piece that is participatory, interactive and... NEON!
INTIX makes the ticketing experience better for everyone. Discover events made just for you, or create your own with online ticketing tools.
2021 Yarraville Festival - ticketing supplier to 1st Tier 2 free-roaming event in Victoria approved by DHHS
2020 WAFL Grand Final - largest non-AFL/NRL crowd pos -March in Australia in 2020
Listen Out - ticketing & gate operations
Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show - ticketing & gate operations
Jelleff and Co.
Jelleff & Co. has 30+ years of global experience in Live Touring and Events, working with many of the world's leading artists, bands, concert promoters and event producers.
Jelleff & Co. provide production management, tour management, event producing, project planning & logistical services to the Live Entertainment industry, working closely with artists, managers, promoters, producers, agents, venues, suppliers and crews; while looking after all things touring, production and event management.
Their services include:
- Team sourcing
- Project accounts
- Risk assessment
- Travel and logistics
They can be part of a project from inception through to fulfilment, or drop in and out as and when their specific services are required.
They also have the expertise to manage a project or tour from start to finish, if a client prefers to be hands off.
These days their tours and projects are often Australia and New Zealand based, however over the years their continued experience working globally, particularly in the UK and Europe, has seen them develop an extensive network of skilled touring and event contractors and suppliers worldwide.
From theatres to stadiums...and everything in between!